How much does SEO cost in the Caribbean? Or how much should I pay in SEO services if I am in any of the following islands: Trinidad and Tobago, Jamaica, Aruba, Cayman Island, Belize, Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Bahama, Turks and Caicos, Grenada, Saint Lucia, British Virgin Islands , US Virgin Islands, Martinique, Anguilla.
We are offered this question frequently by business owners who are seeking information on SEO pricing and how they can price accordingly. Organic search traffic accounts for 51 percent of traffic across the Internet.
With the projected investment in SEO expected to reach $80 billion by 2021, it’s important to work with an SEO agency to gain a competitive advantage in the market.
How large should you budget for SEO in the year 2021?
Rank your website in search engines with our SEO services today!
If you are interested in increasing the position of your website in the search engines, then check our available plans..
Well, it isn’t easy to say that.
Right now, you’re shaking your head. You disagree with those answers. And as we do. You want an SEO pricing guide and there’s nothing worse than an SEO agency using tech speak and mincing words to give a vague answer. It is a way of persuading me to spend more than I intended.
Ultimately, there are a number of factors that affect the most effective price for a search engine optimization services.
- What SEO work has been done throughout the project?
- How much time do you allot for your SEO campaign?
- How competitive is your profession market?
- What sites-rank-optimization goals do you have for your website?
- Above all else, every SEO campaign is unique.
All of these factors come together to provide a very difficult answer to “How much should I pay for SEO?“
However, we will answer it for you. You are going to get dollar amounts, even if it goes against the vague answers you will get from other digital agencies who don’t have your best interests at heart.
But let’s set some limits first before we get into an SEO pricing guide, so we know what kind of budget you’re going to work with.
Recent research found that SEO activities could require anywhere between 12 and 104 hours of work, per month. That’s a huge difference.
With SEO professionals charging between $75-$200 per hour for their services, it would be irresponsible to generalize such a wide range of potential quotation figures.
SEO efforts are not suited for all campaigns. There will be a single fee for the quote.
However, you’re not here for that information, you’re here for more information and more money.
We’ll find the best possible fit for you.
As a business owner, you rely on your busy schedule. Here is the brief answer.
The Short Version.
“It’s natural for a business owner to ask” How much to pay for SEO? “How much are you willing to invest in SEO?” This is the wrong question to be asking. The right question is “How much is SEO going to cost?” ” because that’s what SEO is at its core. SEO isn’t a cost, rather it’s an expense to acquire an equally valuable asset.
SEO is a long-term marketing strategy that adds rocket fuel to your visibility and online presence. Statistically, 91.5 percent of clicks are received by the websites on Google’s first page. And organic traffic has a conversion rate of 14.6 percent compared to 1.7 percent of traditional outbound marketing. The figures go on and on. In short, SEO puts you in the shop window, and that’s worth big b
As is the case for most things in life, you get what you pay for. The price you pay for SEO should be an amount relative to your revenue and mirror your expected goals. Always remember, you don’t pay for results. That’s possible with AdWords but not SEO. You pay for time. The more time spent on your campaign, the more successful you will be. If you want to rank locally as a GMB listing, this will take less time than ranking nationally for highly competitive keywords.
However, with so many SEO agencies offering internet marketing services, how can one determine who is right for you?
Anything less than $750 per month should be measured with extreme skepticism. On the Internet, you’re seeking the best bargains. You are considering the best service providers. If it’s an outrageously great price, it is probably not a great deal.
SEO is a long-term investment. High-quality SEO makes you highly visible and connects your business with the demand of customers who are actively looking for the products and services you offer. That’s incredibly valuable and should therefore be worth paying for.
You need to choose an SEO agency that can show proven results to make sure you maximize your ROI, and can clearly and simply state how they will get you from A to B.
The average fee for an SEO expert is $75 to $200 an hour. To get SEO results for the visibility and engagement required to see a return on investment, expect to pay $1,000 a month and up. Paying less will not reach your SEO targets, and it puts your business back several years.
SEO Cost Per Hour GraphicSEO Cost Per Month Retainer Price GraphicSEO Price Per Performance Graphic.
There are 3 types of SEO pricing structures
The average hourly SEO rate goes by between $75 and $200 per hour.
Generally, the average SEO retainer is between $ 1500-$ 3000 depending on the client’s needs.
Pay for performance SEO depends on dynamic pricing that is based on the ranking success of the campaign.
These facts will be prioritized according to your target SEO goals.
Types of SEO Campaign Fees:
- SEO One-Time. Price range: $ 1,000 – $10,000 +
- SEO Site Audit. Price Range: $ 500 – $10,000 or more.
- Local SEO program. Price range: $500 to $5,000+ (Monthly)
- National Search Engine Optimization. Price Range: $2,000 – $5,000 + . (Monthly)
- SEO for every hour. Price Ranges: $ 80 -$ 200 . (Hourly)
- SEO services vary in price, depending on the services included. Based on the scope of the project, most SEO projects cost between $ 1000- $ 2,000 / month in 2021. A one-time project is in the range of $5,000-$10,000, and has an average rate of $80-$200 per hour.
As prices vary from service to service, it’s tempting to choose the cheapest service and hope to get optimal value out of it.
However, there is rampant misuse of affordable SEO. These services may result in your business suffering reputation damage and financial loss if you do not comply with Google and are penalized.
There are drawbacks to ‘Pay Per Click‘ SEO which allows agencies to inflate vanity metrics, leading to you paying for keywords that were easy to capture but have no revenue.
When shopping for SEO prices for your business, focus on these constant factors:.
- To make faster progress, we need to spend more money.
- In order to succeed with more popular keywords, you’ll need to spend more money.
- To compete with the industry leaders, you’ll have to invest more than their competitors.
- At the end of the day, SEO comes down to a practical ROI figure. If a lead cost $ 30 through Pay Per Click ads, $ 20 through social media ads and $ 5 through organic search, then it is worthwhile paying more for organic search. For most businesses, SEO offers the highest return on investment with higher productivity compared to other marketing tactics.
You can decide how to react to that.
And whichever figure you decide on, you should have that amount invested in SEO. “
If you’re ready to talk about the price range your business is okay with, please shoot me an email.
The Short Version.
“How much should I be paying for SEO services? ”
We hear this question so often that it has become a slogan.
Unfortunately, with complex scientific issues like SEO, it just doesn’t matter how long a piece of string is. The question is, “What came first, the chicken or the egg?” “Softball” and “And softballs are actually quite hard.” In terms of questions which have no obvious answers.
It is a grey area of SEO that is confusing for many businesses and advertisers.
This confusion about SEO means that search engine agents steer clear of it, and we don’t blame them. When something doesn’t make sense, but you’re hearing it over and over, push back for clarification.
We are used to hearing questions as digital marketing specialists along the lines of:
- ‘What is the best pricing guide for SEO?’ ”
- “Why aren’t I able to outsource my SEO overseas?” ”
- Is it true that you can contract out SEO services to save money? ”
- “Are your players dressed like the world’s largest boy band? ”
All of these are valid questions . (especially the last one).
However, they tend to come from an unreliable or unclear source. To a small business owner, the difference between SEO that is excellent versus SEO that fails is minimal.
In traditional terms, a business owner will realize the value of an in-house SEO specialist or digital marketing agency. Once money has been exchanged, the business owner has little outside support as the company works to meet deadlines. We’re sure there are digital marketing agencies that would prefer not to disclose this about the industry, but there are some agencies that can boost their reports by choosing vanity metrics that reflect improvements that look good on paper without providing their customers with real business benefits. When this happens, a business owner is unable to distinguish between cheap yet beneficial SEO and ineffective SEO.
In recent years, an online space has been created for businesses to compete, and SEO agencies have been drawn in to exploit these businesses in the same space.
In response to this, many business owners have chosen to focus on what they know and can control –the cost they’re willing to pay.
The amount of money a business is willing to spend is the only measure assessed. After all, if they’ve been burnt before, or know someone who has, then a decent amount spent on a surface level makes sense. What’s the point of a large investment, if you face such high risk of losing your investment.
However, the key word is why.
The potential return on investment should, like most marketing decisions, be the main consideration, not the price. Once perceived as an investment, the money spent becomes an expense, rather than a benefit.
For an entrepreneur, that’s an irreversible mistake.
Let’s return to how a business owner may spend money on marketing their business.
By spending the smallest amount possible, businesses test the ideal price point while also utilizing the least amount of resources. The seemingly small experiment doesn’t yield the expected outcomes, as you would expect with only a small investment. Wasting money, causing financial distress and frustration. The final result is that the marketing strategy doesn’t work and causing the consumer to be skeptical of future marketing efforts.
This example demonstrates the difference between a mindset of “insurance” vs “investment”.
Although cost should always be taken into account-if it crippled your budget and put you out of business, you wouldn’t want to spend $20,000 on advertising, the more important factor to take into account is how much you need to pay to implement a strategy that is a). Most appropriate to your company and b). You want to maximise your chance of a return.
When it comes to SEO services, the price you spend should always be viewed as a long-term investment, and not just a source of income.
As a business owner, what will you do if we offer you a fixed price for your business? You’d consider the offer, consider the pros and cons, and determine if the costs are worth the benefits.
What if we told you that you could receive $5 if you invested $1? The value of that advertising service is now going through the roof. It no longer makes sense to spend money on expenses, but it does make sense to invest money and see the money come back again (and then some).
When viewed in this way, SEO is no longer about the cost but more about the degree to which a company is willing to invest in it.
Remember, participants begin 93% of their online experiences with search engines. Google is the first place people go for online purchasing. In addition to this, SEO is a direct response marketing tactic that connects consumers’ spending desires to your business. When it comes to driving traffic, search engines exceed social media because of their ability to drive traffic in any environment. SEO is actually less costly over the long-term. The initial and ongoing expense of SEO work on your website is equivalent to an asset over time. Every new article or page, additional information and greater domain authority will further enhance your presence. You eventually get traffic and leads for free in that regard.
hand holding a magnet with multiple lead generators.
Let’s phrase your question again. How much should I be paying for SEO? “to “How much to me is SEO worth? ”.
If you value what you have, you will be willing to pay more for it.
Whilst SEO is highly valuable, this can be lost in a short timeframe. With so many variables at play – Google’s changing ranking algorithms, the ability of your digital marketing agency, the SEO work carried out by your competitors – your return on investment is not guaranteed.
While the exact return is uncertain, the likelihood the return will be large can be affected by how SEO is done.
Select a product that sells at a lower price point and you’ll be employing a lower level skill set and a smaller number of man hours. When your investment rises, you’ll use the advanced SEO skill set of experienced agencies and pay for more time on your campaign, so your results are likely to improve considerably as your return on investment improves.
Should SEO be used for your business?
To determine this, we’ll start with some mathematical calculations.
46.8% of the world’s population accesses the internet in 2017. Of the search results, 3.5 billion were framed from Google. Each Week. 1.2 billion searches worldwide are performed each year. So there’s no doubt that there is an audience available for search engines.
But do you want this for you?
With 91.5 percent of total search engine traffic going to Google’s first page websites and more than 40 percent of website traffic coming through organic channels, it is clear that SEO is a viable option regardless of the industry in which you are.
But we want you to know. The odds are that you searched on Google to find this information. But additionally, you are wearing a red short and a blue tie!
We might have gotten the colour of your threads wrong, but with 93 percent of online experiences starting with a search engine, there’s no doubting you and your customers use search engines daily to find information and buy products.
The ease of SEO makes it possible to tap into the vast online audiences. Knowing that there’s an audience can’t guarantee success with this idea. It is vital that you consider the critical factors when deciding what you should pay for SEO in the Caribbean.
It is vital to understand how much of your traffic is driven by Google, how much of that traffic is converted into paying customers, and how much each customer spends. Once you’ve done this, in a dollar amount, you will be able to measure what SEO is worth to you.
Fiona, a customer of our SEO services, is a perfect example.
At wedding ceremonies, she must face 10,000 other wedding celebrants in NSW.
As a result, she was able to rule her market, past her competition and make her initial investment back, and then some!.
Read about how the page improved after we worked SEO magic!
That website received more than a thousand views in just 90 days.
Of the visitors, 23 were from backlinks, 39 through social media, 171 searched directly for her name and 1019 came as a result of organic traffic.
This study finds that an 81.2% organic click-through-rate is achieved. The majority of her website traffic was accounted for by these organic leads and represented a new stream of customers who would never have heard of her otherwise.
Of her new visitors, 73 of them became loyal customers. That’s awesome, but it gets even better.
Of those transactions, 41 were in organic sales. This is more than a third of what the website has received in conversions.
Details of calculations of the lifetime value of SEO.
The rates paid by these types of customers have long since been discarded as their main consideration. Further, payback time is shorter when intangible SEO value is considered.
For businesses who do not employ an SEO strategy, this can be an obstacle. Search Engine Optimization is an intangible service used to increase visibility online, increase targeted traffic, and increase sales. Both of these benefits are extremely important, but can’t be measured directly by the monetary cost of the service. Consequently, the lowest price is all consumers are willing to pay.
It’s a scary thought, but the client’s experience shows that the perceived risks are worth the rewards.
The risks of the free website SEO guide.
SEO has risks, that much cannot be denied. But let’s break down what some of the risks of paying for cheap SEO are before you take that as an admission of defeat and run off to print out pamphlets and place an ad in the local paper whose circulation is lower than Bing’s search engine market share.
Don’t work with SEO services that guarantee a result but charge for it at a price that is too low.
Online success warning inside blue bottle indicating low quality search engine.
Even the surest realities in life are ill-defined, such as death and taxes. We’d consider adding ‘bad airport WiFi’ and ‘getting stuck in traffic every time you have somewhere to be’, but otherwise we still stand by the message. While there are certainly no guarantees in life, paying for SEO rankings can’t guarantee results.
If a search engine optimization company is guaranteeing results and charging less than $500 a month they are … Cracked the famous iron clad ranking algorithm of Google and are now in possession of the most powerful existing digital secret or b). They are stretching the truth.
Regarding ranking in search engines, Google has the following to say:
“Beware of search engine optimization companies that claim to guarantee rankings, make special relationships with Google, or guarantee a “priority submit” to Google. Currently, there is no priority submission for Google.
If you’re receiving rock-bottom prices at rock-bottom rankings, this should be a red flag warning.
Imagine if you were going to buy a new car. If you were offered a supposedly new model for $300, would you be willing to pay a little more to receive the product immediately?
Of course not. That car would crash before it got very far because it ran into a tree.
When shopping for SEO services, always view deals for ridiculously low prices with skepticism. The value is extremely high, with SEO having the ability to help your website rank on Google’s first page and attract a targeted stream of traffic with money to spend. Make sure that the cost reflects the value of the item. When low priced SEO services sound too good to be true, in general they are.
We guarantee to place your business on the first page or one of the first two pages of Google within 90 days.
While this training course sounds expensive, we’ve seen such success with our 3,000 clients that we’re prepared to work for free in order to get the rankings we promised.
Avoid high-risk loans. You will have mischievous primate animals.
bland envelope with no money.
As we have already mentioned, it doesn’t work to pay the lowest possible amount and to expect the highest value.
But not having sufficient service can actually hurt your business.
A company that charges less than $500 a month is generally of questionable value. However, paying less does not necessarily lead to obtaining lower quality. On the contrary, with extremely juicy introduction offers, you might catch an agency looking to expand their client base.
The issue at hand is the $500. Quality is not necessarily correlated with time, but it is directly linked to time.
You have to use that $500 in order to produce a profit. With the average SEO professional charging between $75-$200 per hour for their digital services, according to a recent survey, let’s assume the agency would charge $75 per hour.
That’s producing roughly seven hours of labor for your website.
No, that is not accurate either.
All agencies have to run a profit. For most agencies, in addition to their actual costs, a 10-30 percent profit margin is added.
- Once the 30% profit margin has been applied, you will only have $500 invested in the campaign, which will only be worth [approximately] $350 in actual campaign fees.
- Divide $350 by $75. (the average hourly rate for SEO professionals).
- You are left with 4.5 hours. Less than five hours of work on your website before your income has completely dried up.
- The averages are taken into account for all calculations. If your digital agency has higher profit margins, before the money runs out and work grinds to a stop, you may see even less time spent on your campaign.
You’re probably wondering if anything can be done within this timeframe. “and the answer is ‘not much’” and so on,
For a Digital Agency to accept a price point that low means that the campaign will go into serious decline.
- The factory is being outsourced overseas to reduce costs, and will surely return with inferior quality.
- It is being worked on using black hat SEO strategies in order to maintain an immediate presence, but will also incur penalties that destroy your online presence.
- It is intended for inexperienced writers to create passable content that meets basic requirements for the task, but will not stand out in the marketplace.
- It is being ignored while an agency is asked to work on a case where it is no longer needed.
- None of these will provide a positive outcome. Whether you are back at square one with a $500 sized hole in your pocket, or substantially worse off than you were before, the result is the same – when you pay peanuts for SEO, you get the results you would expect.
Cheap SEO ends up being extremely expensive at the end of the day!
It may be cruel, but do not consider your business, as well. Your hard work will be lost by choosing the cheapest SEO services and hoping for a positive result. Removing the penalties that satisfy Google’s demands is time consuming and costly.
The combined cost of leaving a blacklisted domain behind to start a fresh website, a complete rebranding to reflect the new business image you’ve been forced to create, and the flow-on effect this has on your signage, stationery, shop-front, social media profiles and so forth is enough to make you cringe.
And while poor SEO can severely damage your business. Without SEO, you ultimately end up the same place.
Search engines are responsible for 93% of online experiences and 91.5% of traffic goes to the websites on the first page of Google. By not tapping into that reservoir or hungry consumers you are stymied by the competition that is using SEO to drive traffic to their site.
The objective is to strike the balance between bad SEO that will cripple you and no SEO that will slowly sink you.
Well, between those two target posts, that’s where we’re conveniently located.
SEO pricing will reflect the amount of time you want to put into your business.
When you hire an SEO agency for SEO work, you’re not hiring for traffic to your site. To achieve instant visibility and ease of connecting with customers, Google AdWords is the easiest way to get results.
If interested, we will help you get where you want to go today.
The cost of SEO reflects the amount of resources needed to complete your campaign. As a result of these differences, there is no standard fee. SEO is an intangible product, unlike a tangible product or service that can be priced based on the total cost of its parts.
There is no one “magic bullet” to improve your rankings on search engines. In any business, you will have competition. In order to compete, SEO takes a while.
Time is money.
Although the service amount is not indicative of the quality of service, it will have a direct correlation on how long it will take.
It would make sense for a local company to pay the same amount as a national company, but not for an independent company looking to be powerful.
The most common challenge we encounter with SEO is businesses not spending money on SEO when they should.
It’s a simple equation.
- To make faster progress, we need to spend more money.
- To effectively target popular keywords you must have a large budget.
- To compete with the industry leaders, you’ll have to invest more than their competitors.
- The sheer number of ways SEO services are used once again stresses the difficulty in determining what to invoice for SEO services. The goals you set and the metrics you will measure will impact the amount you pay for SEO services.
If you view SEO through the lens of expense, and find yourself stressed about campaigns that aren’t providing immediate returns, you may struggle to discern what you’re paying for and may pull the plug. Which provides a clear path for take-off for your competition.
On the other hand, if you look at the bigger picture and see SEO as the long-term strategy it is, and one that depends on you doing your homework to pick the best SEO firm for you, you are more likely to stay with it.
It is not that you should follow what others are doing in life, but 82 percent of marketers say SEO is getting better. In 2018, $72 billion was spent on SEO services, and by 2021 this will rise to $80 billion. If you are ready to join the growing ranks of marketers and businesses seeing the value of connecting to the instant purchasing desires of online consumers, the purchase price for your SEO should reflect the return on investment you wish to achieve. If you put in lots, you get out by a lot.
You are paying for what?
The cost of SEO is directly proportional to the amount of effort required to rank a website on the first page of Google.
The following list gives a good indication, though it is by no means exhaustive, as to what you’re paying for – keep in mind, some of these will be ongoing, others will occur only at the start of your SEO campaign:
- Market Research: Researching your industry, competitors, products and marketing strategies that will work best in your online space will help you gain a competitive advantage.
- Competitor analysis: SEO professionals reverse engineer the success and failure of your competition by keeping your friends close and your enemies closer, to see how to get you ahead and what pitfalls to avoid.
- Keyword research is the main component of a successful SEO campaign. Using keyword analysis, SEO professionals optimise your website from content through page titles and meta descriptions to propel you to the top of search results and connect you with customers.
- Optimization is a catch-all term that means getting the best results from a website. Packing, tagging, linking, setting up blogs, integrating social media profiles, and more.
- Off-site optimisation: Link building specialists will work behind the scenes with web developers to promote your website online. It takes considerable time to improve the speed of your page, make your website more intuitive, and provide quality backlinks.
- Content marketing is important because the quality of the content is key to capturing the consumer’s attention and making them interested in learning more.
- We will include reports that detail your recent success such as goal conversion statistics, traffic reports and rankings. Not just a data dump, but via an account manager who tells you ‘why’ results are happening, not just ‘what’ they are, explained to you.
- Account management: a competent SEO professional will translate the most difficult SEO-speak into simple language. You will not be in the dark.
Let’s talk about money.
There is nothing worse than searching for an answer to a financial question only to find vague answers to how much you could or should spend.
You are here to learn more about our SEO packages.
So let’s review the statistics.
Many small business owners believe it is reasonable and affordable to invest in SEO and see payback within a reasonable amount of time. That’s simply not true. All activity has an equal and opposite reaction. If you do SEO work lightly, you will see only minor returns.
That’s not a terrific result.
This is in particular challenging for small businesses to set aside marketing funds. This reveals a difference between cost and investment.
Let us consider a monthly budget of $500. The total cost for this year is $6000.
Considering all that is accounted for, this is a surprisingly small budget to work with.
While every business is different, and yours may be completely separate from these averages, the average business spends around 5% of its revenue on digital marketing. For businesses looking to grow, the cost of starting a business is around 8 percent.
Without relying too heavily on clichés you can only produce the quality that you are capable of.
You will create growth in your business if you provide it with the necessary investment.
Consider the outcomes below. Collected from 184 firms in the digital marketing industry, we show the average monthly spend on SEO.
While there is no precise price point for SEO in the Caribbean, this graph shows the investment businesses make in order to obtain a higher return on investment.
This will help narrow down your spending if you want to keep up or pull ahead.
Number of local seo firms by average graph.
It is clear that you cannot choose how much money prospects pay for SEO. Rather than investing a fixed amount, you invest a variable amount that will allow you to reach your own SEO goals.
In order to succeed with SEO services, you will want to use a professional SEO agency with demonstrated experience. Make sure they have a variety of reviews from other companies that have already taken advantage of their SEO services.
Similar testimonials are presented by our clients.
I am very happy with my website, having seen significant increases in visibility and traffic. I’ve been averaging between 1 and 3 enquiries a day and made a booking every day in January, whereas last year when my rankings dropped and I had hardly any!!! ”
As we previously stated, the average salary falls somewhere between $75-$200 hour(s). Most SEO agencies charge retainer fees or contracts which allow them to charge above the industry standard.
When you set your monthly fees above the recommended amount, you will be working towards your SEO goals at a faster rate and will have access to a wider range of technical capabilities.
Now let’s wrap things up.
With all the information you need now, you’ll be in the position to make an informed decision and choose an SEO company. Let’s quickly recap the pricing philosophy contained in your SEO pricing guide.
- SEO requires patience; SEO is a long-term investment. Not an expense in the short-term. With any SEO campaign, success is proportional to the time it takes for your desired result. The best part about SEO payment? The ingredient has no expiration date and has added benefits over time.
- A monthly retainer is most effective: SEO results can be seen within six months, and a review of progress occurs every twelve months. The monthly retainer across a longer contract assures you that your long term strategy is in place and there is a fully staffed agency to help maintain it.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is always changing to accommodate Google’s updates in its ranking algorithm and competition always looking to overtake you. Don’t be alarmed if the ranking trend changes during the beginning of your campaign. There are no easy solutions. An SEO agency looks at the big picture in order to maintain rankings over time.
- Don’t judge an SEO service by its price: Always research each SEO service to make sure they offer the best value for your needs. The paper discusses who would be the best agent in determining value for your money and not the lowest price.
- SEO is fundamental to the success of a small business: the entire purpose of your company’s website is to attract customers and make money. Unless people are able to find my website, what does it have to offer? SEO is about how you get found by people. When you pay for website promotion, you’re making the best decision.
- Agency SEO always outperforms Do-It-Yourself SEO: DIY is out, agency SEO is in. Everyday tasks are made simpler through the use of online instructional videos. SEO is outside the scope of this category. The skill set required and the time required (that is, how long it takes) are seldom shared, even among business owners. Even if you have one of these traits, you’ll run uphill without the other. Being SEO Accurate takes a comprehensive team of specialists working together, and that is always worth paying for.
- Ultimately, the success of SEO depends on how much it can be profitable. If a lead costs you $ 30 through bidding on paid search, $ 20 through paying for Facebook ads and $ 5 through organic search, then it is worthwhile to exploit the organic search market. For most businesses, SEO offers the highest return on investment with higher productivity compared to other marketing tactics.
Customer research has shown that the use of outbound leads (i.e., Direct Mail, Cold Calling, Traditional Advertising) yields a conversion rate of 1.7%.
Search engine marketing, on the other hand, has a conversion rate of 14.6% .
These figures show that traditional cable advertising is inherently declining. SEO isn’t a matter of deciding to do it or not, but how much it should cost to do it.
Pick a reliable SEO company and the decision to hire a professional SEO firm will lead to a significant ROI and tangible increases in revenue.
As an entrepreneur, you can determine how much you are willing to pay for them.
And the amount of money your website should cost for SEO.